1. A minimum of 35mm diameter head fasteners to be used.
2. A minimum of 9 fasters per board and should be spread evenly over
3. Edge fasteners should be no less than 50mm and no more than 150mm
4. Joints can be staggered or squared
5. Tape to joints with 72mm wide appropriate aluminium foil tape.
6. Tape to be installed to manufactures requirements.
7. Exposed edges should be taped.
8. Cutting should be done with knife or jigsaw with rubber / foam cutting
Note: Fewer fasteners can be use if fastener supplier can give specification with